Torque MagazinePublished by the Michigan Region CCCA
Torque is the award winning magazine published by the Michigan/Ontario Region CCCA. It is published on a bi-monthly schedule and mailed to all full members of the Michigan/Ontario Region CCCA. Each issue contains 36 pages of articles with high-resolution images printed in full color on high-quality glossy paper – suitable for collection and reference. Articles typically cover subjects such as:
- Biographies of Full Classic® cars, their history and their owners
- Personalities such as designers, collectors, manufacturers, etc.
- Technical information
- Topics of historical interest
- Recap of Michigan Region activities
- Sources and ads for parts and services
You may read and enjoy some recent examples by clicking on the directional arrows (< or >) below.