MI Region – April Activity
Judge & Tabulator Training Seminar
- Any CCCA member, whether you are a judge or not, may join us to learn about the CCCA Judging process.
- We will discuss the CCCA judging standards for Classics.
- We will have the opportunity to “Practice Judge” a few Classics.
- If you are restoring a car, this seminar will help you understand what the judges are looking for.
- If you are already a judge, this will be a great opportunity to hone your judging skills!
- We always have a lot of fun. Join us!
This seminar is provided at ‘No Cost’ to any CCCA member
but we need your reservation to plan for supplies and food!!!
Please RSVP (ASAP) to: Terry Ernest (810) 987‐2854 ‐or‐ firstname.lastname@example.org